Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bang Club Rules aka. how to be friends with benefits


The rulebook for friends with benefits

  1. You do not talk about Bang Club.
  2. You DO NOT talk about Bang Club.
  3. If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the bang is over.
  4. Only two people to a bang.
  5. One bang at a time.
  6. No shirts, no shoes.
  7. Bangs will go on as long as they have to.
  8. If this is your first night at Bang Club, you HAVE to bang.

 
Yup. Works pretty well.

Friends with benefits, the odd grey area between friendship, one night stands and a proper relationship, might easily develop from convenient, casual sex into an emotional shitstorm if some set of rules for the thingy isn't agreed upon.

Now, I don't mean you should sit down with lawyers to negotiate just make sure you're on the same page of each other's terms and conditions. Keep it simple, and keep it straight.

I myself have managed to maintain a great friend with benefits for some three months now. Some say it's the longest that such a no strings attached status can last, and that after that it's doomed to get emotionally complicated. Ouch.

Oh well, I guess I'm about to see. In the meantime, I'll continue enjoying myself without the awkward mornings (so, what was your name again?) or being bounded by exclusivity. A win-win.

Post by Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment